I am not accepting new clients at this time.
Please contact Colorado Crisis Center at 1.844.493.8255 if you are experiencing a mental health emergency.
As an integrative psychotherapist, I use several approaches that is individualized to each person I work with:
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Somatic work and Mindfulness
My areas of specialization are as follows:
- Acute and chronic/complex trauma
- Childhood Trauma/Attachment
- Intimate Partner Violence/Domestic Violence
- Racial Truma
- Immigration Trauma
- One time events
- Trauma co-occurring with substance use disorders
- Life transitions and stressors (including current COVID-19 related distress)
- Grief and loss
I offer a 15 minute complimentary consultation over the phone.
Counseling sessions are 50-90 minutes long depending on the type of service you require and the therapy modality.
I offer services in Nepali and English.
**I also provide supervision towards licensure.**
Fees & Payment
Payment is due at the time of services rendered. Cash and all major credit cards are accepted as payment.
I do not currently accept insurance, as the benefits offered by insurance can be offset by restrictions on the frequency and number of sessions, and the requirement of a mental health diagnosis. However, I can provide you a superbill to submit for an out-of-network benefit coverage if you so choose. Please consult your insurance provider for information regarding your coverage and reimbursement.
- $140/50 minute session
- $180/90 minute session